Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Thinking outside the Bloom Box.


September's Bloom Box has arrived and contains an absolutely gorgeous sunflower stamp set.  For those of you who are not familiar with the Bloom Box, it is a monthly card kit that comes with papers, die cuts, embellishments, directions to create 4 cards, and a complete stamp set!  Bloom Boxes can be purchased in two ways:  1.  As a subscription.  With the subscription you are committing to receiving the Bloom Box for the next 6 months.  Each month your credit card will be charged, and it will automatically be shipped out to you on the first of  each month.   2. Ala Cart.  With the Ala Cart choice, you can purchase only the bloom boxes you wish to purchase, BUT there is a catch.  They are sold only while supplies last!  So if you choose this method and really want the bloom box, I would suggest ordering it on the first of the month, so you can be sure to get one.  

One of the other unique items of the bloom box is that the stamp set is only available with the purchase of the bloom box.  Once the month is over, that stamp set is retired!  

Now with that understood, I received my September Bloom box and was blown away by the stamp set it included.  These sunflowers are gorgeous!!!  I immediately began creating card designs of my own using these stamps which I will share with you today.  All of the products used, including the bloom boxes themselves can be purchased from my website .  If you would like to see a how-to-video on how these were made, simply check out my facebook page .

Here are the two cards I created using this fabulous stamp set:




Paper:


Inks and Colors:


Stamps and Dies:

Hello Sunflower Stamp Set (only available with the September Bloom Box.)


Accessories:



Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Journey Foam Squares - small  AD-0084
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:



I hope these cards got you thinking about purchasing the Bloom Boxes.  They are great for beginners as well as advanced card makers.  AND, don't forget about the exclusive stamp set that comes in each one.  

Also, I hoped that my two cards got you to thinking of other ways to create with your bloom box stamps!  I am sure that I will have more cards using this set thru out the month.  

Please share this blog with all your crafty friends, and be sure to subscribe so that you don't miss anything, like new cards and projects, promotional offers, and give-aways.   Speaking of give-aways, I am still offering the Snapshot Frames die set to the first person who places a $100 or more order (before taxes and shipping) on my website .  This is my absolute favorite die set and I am sure it will become yours too!  

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jeanne these are gorgeous! I don't have these stamps yet and you're making me neeeeeed them NOW! The coloring is gorgeous on the first card but I also love it uncolored too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Laura! Coming from you that is high praise indeed. It is such a beautiful stamp set that it can stand alone, uncolored, that is one of the things I love about it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!