Tuesday, September 19, 2017

October/Halloween Flip Book Page



Today I am showing my October Flip Book page cover.  It is part of a continuing series.  Each month I will present a new cover page for the following month.   This month being September, I am featuring October's cover.



These day to day flip books from Fun Stampers Journey are so fun to create on and also very practical.  You can use them as a calendar, or to display photos.  They are great for placing on your desk at work or on a shelf or side table in your home.  They would also make great gifts for grandma's with photos of their grandchildren on the flip pages instead of calendar pages.  Anyway, you get what I am saying, they are just plain fun and fabulous!!!  Possibilities are endless.




All of the products used, are listed below and are available on my website   You can also view a how-to video on this and some of my other projects on my YouTube Channel.

Paper:

Grape Fusion Cardstock  CS-0012
Rich Coral Cardstock  CS-0093
Lemon Drop Cardstock  CS-0018
Limeade Splash Cardstock  CS-0020
Whip Cream Cardstock CS-0040
Thru The Year Prints PP-0050

Inks and Colors:

Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0041
Color Burst Colored Pencils  JM-0077

Stamps, Dies, & Embossing Folders:

Snapshot Frames Die DI-0045
Jack o Lanterns Stamp Set SS-0332
Jack O Lanterns Die Set  DI-0208
Ghostly Treats Stamp Set SS-0381
Ghostly Treats Die Set  DI-0232
Notebook Page Die - DI-0268
Day by Day Flip Book  ST-0127

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Journey Glaze  AD-0003

Tools:


NOW... The first person to order the day to day flip book and the notebook page die from me, I will send you this October page along with the calendar pages for the remainder of 2017 and all of 2018.  

AND if you are the first person to place a $100 order (before shipping and tax) I will send you the snapshot frames die set FREE!  So what are you waiting for!  


Please be sure to subscribe to both this blog and my You Tube channel so that you don't miss out on any of this craftyness!  And, be sure to share them with all your crafty friends. Help me to promote Fun Stampers Journey, and build a strong customer base!  

Also, if you or anyone you know has been considering joining Fun Stampers Journey, now is a great time.  If you sign up during the month of September 2017, you will be able to get this great package valued at over $100.  FREE!   If you have any questions, just contact me for details.  I would love to have you on my team!


Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!  

Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!