Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Dashing Deer Merry Christmas Card


I know it may seem a little early to start thinking about Christmas cards, but when you are making your own cards, it is never too early to get started.  I have had several Christmas cards done for a couple weeks now and decided, what the heck!  I am going to start sharing them with you all so that maybe it will inspire you to start thinking Christmas cards too!  Below I have listed all of the products used which can be found on my website .  You can also view a How-To video on how this card was created by checking out my facebook page.  

Paper:


Ink:


Dies and Stamps and Embossing Folders:

Dashing Deer Die Set  DI-0254   ($150. Host Exclusive which means if you have a party or place an                                                         order of $150 or more you can choose this die as one of your gifts)

Accessories:


Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:




I hope you like this card and will want to try out some of our gold mirror paper for yourself.  It is absolutely beautiful and can dress up any card, not just a Christmas Card. 

Also, I still have not received any orders for my chance to get the Snap Shot frames die set FREE!  All you have to do is be the first to place a $100. or more order on my website and I will gladly send you this die set as a thank you!   This is one of my absolute favorite die sets.  It can be used for so many different holidays, scrapbooking and card making!  Why not get one for yourself and see.


Please share my blog and facebook videos with all your crafty friends!  I would sure appreciate it.  Also make sure to subscribe to this blog so you do not miss any of the beautiful cards and products that I share!


Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!