Monday, June 13, 2016

Are you feeling a little crabby?

Well here is a card for you!


I used the new cut files from Sanqunetti Designs to create this cute card.  The base of the card is navy blue cardstock cut to form a 5.5 x 5.5 inch card.  I then added a mat of white card stock which measures 5.25 x 5.25 inches.  Using my new Spellbinders Belly Band  Two dies (using the two largest dies) I cut one of navy blue and one of grey card stock trimming so they fit the card.  The crab and the lettering is from the "little miss crabby" cut file.  I added a question mark, enlarged the image and letters and cut them using my Silhouette Cameo.  I then added red flat back pearls to embellish.  Using a fine point black sharpie I lined his arms and legs.  Then I used a white Signo pen to add highlights to him and his eyes.  



The inside of the card reads "Hope this card Brightens your Day!"   A fun card that was super fun to make!

 Stop on over to www.sanqunettidesigns.com and get your cut files now!  There are lots to choose from.



Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!