Monday, April 4, 2016

Your the Reason I Smile Card







Today's card features another adorable image file from Digi Box Designs  where right now all files are %50 off.  This one is entitled All Dressed Up.  I colored it using my Spectrum Noir Markers. (colors listed below.)

I used a 5 x 7 white base card.  With pink card stock I cut out the largest die from the Spellbinders Fanciful Lattice set.  Using the middle die from the Spellbinders 5 x 7 Matting Basics I cut and then embossed a piece of light green.  I used my Darice Flower Frenzy embossing folder.  The green piece was then wrapped with pink gingham ribbon and then glued onto the pink piece.  The girl was then added using foam tape to add some dimension.

With white card stock and my Spellbinders Labels 4 dies, I cut a label and sponged the edges with Spun Sugar Distressed Ink.  The sentiment was stamped with Versa Fine Onyx Black ink.  Finally I added a bow with the gingham ribbon and glued one green and one pink flower shaped button to the center of the bow from my stash.

Digi Box images are so much fun to color.  Why not stop by and check out all the wonderful images they have.  Especially now, when all of them are %50 off.   They work wonderfully with both greeting cards and scrapbooking projects.

Spectrum Noir colors used:

Skin:  FS2, FS3, TN2, CR3
Shoes and Hat:  TN2, TN5, TN4, TN7
Soles of shoes:  IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG7
Green areas:  LG1, LG4, LG5
Pinks:  PP1, PP2, CR4
Hair:  LY2, LY1, LY3, GB1

I hope you enjoy this card and try one for yourself!

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!