Thursday, April 21, 2016

What makes you different, makes you beautiful.



This is my design team submission for this weeks adorable new cut file from Sanqunetti Design.   This darling dancing flamingo in her colorful tutu definitely stands out from the crowd.  When I found this sentiment online, I knew it was a perfect match!

I started with a 5 x 7 white card base and then added three different shades of teal card stock for the mats and her skirt.  The mats were cut using my paper cutter in three shades of teal.  I used my stitched rectangular dies in coral and white for behind the flamingo and med. teal and white for the sentiment which I printed out using my word processing software.  With teal colored flat back pearls and coral satin ribbon I added the embellishments.

I really like how this card turned out and I just love the sentiment.  With so many women and young girls suffering from self-esteem issues, this sentiment says it all!  What I great card to send that special female in your life to let them know that they are perfect and beautiful just the way they are!

I hope you like this card and will stop by Sanqunetti Design and see all the wonderful cut files and clip art she has available.  You will be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Jeanne

Supplies used to make this card:

Ballerina Flamingo cut file from www.sanqunettidesign.com
5 x 7 inch white base card
Card Stock in the following colors:
      Dk. Teal  (cut at 4.75 x 6.75 inches for bottom mat)
      Med. Teal  (cut at 4.50 x 6.50 inches for center mat)
      Light Teal  (cut at 4.25 x 6.26 inches for top mat)
      Light Coral
      Yellow
       Black
      Medium Pink
      White
Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers cutting dies
Embellishments:
       Light Coral Ribbon
       Teal colored flat back pearls
Silhouette Cameo or other electronic cutting machine
Cuttlebug or other die cutting machine
glue
paper cutter
Printer and word processing software for printing the sentiment (I used the Freehand521 BJ font for this card)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!