Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Life's a Picnic....



Warm weather is right around the corner which is the perfect time for what else?  A Picnic!  And talking about picnics, DigiBox Designs has this great picnic ant digital file called "Pop of Color Digi Life's a Picnic" and right now you can get it for only $.75!!  This file comes with the watermelon already colored in.  Just download, print out, and color.  I colored this one using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and then enhanced the colors even more by using my Prismacolor Colored Pencils to deepen and enhance the shading.  Using a 5x7 white blank card, I then used two shades of red card stock as mats and red and white gingham scrapbook paper which I die cut to give it a decorative edge.  I chose the gingham to give the impression of a picnic blanket.  Red grosgrain ribbon and small red and white flowers add the final touches to this cute, colorful card.




The inside has a white piece of card stock on top of a larger piece of the red gingham.  The word "Enjoy" and the sentiment on the front of the card have been added using my word processor.  I stamped a small black ant in the lower corner to carry the theme to the inside of the card.

I am really realizing my love for coloring.  These adorable images from DigiBox designs are wonderful and so much fun to color.  You should stop by their site and try some out for yourself!

Thanks for stopping by!  Keep playing with those papers.

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!