Friday, March 18, 2016

NEW! I am now a Sanqunetti Design SVG Tester!

I recently replied to a facebook post requesting SVG testers and am please to say that I was chosen by Judy Sanqunetti of Sanqunetti Designs.  This is the first set of files I was given to test.  They can be purchased from her web site www.sanqunettidesign.com.  




These svg files are great for making some fun cards with.  I have created three that I think turned out really cute and colorful.





For the slushie card, I used red glitter for the slushie and silver metallic paper for the spoon.

These would make great party invitations.  or cut with vinyl and applied to a child's shirt.  The files were super easy to work with and cut out perfectly.

I look forward to testing and creating more cards and projects using Judy's wonderful svg files.

Remember to please check out Judy's website,  and see all her wonderful cut files and clip art!  They are all adorable!

Keep playing with those papers!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!