Monday, March 28, 2016

How to keep the numbers from wearing off of your Spectrum Noir markers



Today I want to share with you a short video I created showing how I protect the numbers on the caps of my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I LOVE these markers and have been  practicing my coloring skills with them a lot lately.  Unfortunately,  I have found that the numbers tend to wear off the caps over time.  Well my Silhouette Cameo came to my rescue once again!  (You don't need a Cameo to use this tip!)
Watch this short video (below) to learn my secret to saving the numbers.  I hope this helps some of you.  As you know, these are not the most expensive markers on the market, however, we still have a substantial financial investment in them, so to keep them looking new, to me was a big deal.  I would love to hear what you think about my idea and be sure to subscribe to my blog so you won't miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!