Thursday, June 29, 2017

Hello Dear Rose Card

As the launch of the new Journey Catalog gets closer I thought I would give you yet another sneak peak at some of the wonderful products that are coming your way on July 1st. Everything here (along with the new catalog) can be purchased on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish. This particular card features our Dear Rose Bundle (BD-0291)!  It is so beautiful and has tons of ways in which to use it.  Here is my first of what I am sure will be many uses for this set!




Recipe:

Designers Choice Paper Pack  #PP-0046  (Available July 1)
Dear Rose Bundle (includes stamps and dies)  #BD-0291 (Available July 1)

I hope you like this card and will give it a try yourself!  You can watch the step-by-step video of how this card was created, by visiting my facebook page, www.facebook.com/jeannebobish.   Check out all my videos while your are there!  You will find lots of instructions, techniques, and fun card making projects.  Be sure top subscribe to this blog, so you don't miss a single project.

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne  









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!