Sunday, March 19, 2017

CYCI Challenge # 150




This week's challenge is a color challenge using the colors, Navy, Copper, Mint, and White.  So I decided to search my stash and came up with this gorgeous rose stamp.  (I am sorry I do not know who makes it).  I colored it with prismacolor pencils.  I then took a navy base card and added a mint mat and then a smaller copper colored mat.  With the Valiant Honor Die from Spellbinders, I cut out the rose and mounted it on top of the copper paper so that it showed thru and looked like cording.  All and all I think it turned out pretty.

To see all the design team's submissions, please go to www.canyoucaseit.com.   To join in this challenge, please stop by our Can You Case It?  Challenge group page on Facebook and add your card to the challenge.  We love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!