Friday, October 28, 2016

Jump for Joy Frankie Halloween Card



Isn't this just the cutest!  My friend and artist Christy Hartman of CHartmandesigns.com  contacted me a while back and asked if I would like to use some of her digital stamps for my cards.  Well, of course I said YES!  This particular stamp is called Jump for Joy Frankie and you can purchase him here  along with all her other fabulous digital stamps.

I colored Frankie using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and Prismacolor colored pencils.  I then gathered up some fun halloween papers and embellishements that I have collected along the way and added a tag and sentiment from Fun Stampers Journey.

This card was so fun to make and came together rather quickly.  I LOVE creating things for Halloween and fall.  The colors are so great to work with and are so bright and cheery.

This is a great card for those of you who don't like to do scary for Halloween.  It would be just perfect to give to your grandchildren, nieces and nephews, etc. as a more fun and playful Halloween card.

Well I hope you will stop by www.chartmandesigns.com and check out all the creative goodies she has to share.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!