Friday, July 29, 2016

Precious Memories Mini Photo Album





My final album for this week is this gorgeous Precious Memories mini album.  I created this album using a tutorial by Catherine Chapdelaine as a guide.  There are tons of places to display photos and keepsakes along with places for journaling.  The book was created using the Graphic 45 Precious Moments paper collection, including the chipboard tags, journaling cards, sticker sets etc.

This album is for sale in my Ebay store.  You can view the listing here:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beautiful-Handmade-Precious-Memories-6-x-8-Interactive-Mini-Photo-Album-/172288406045


I also have a walk thru video which shows you all the interactive pockets, flaps, and other features of this album.  You can watch the video here:





I have also included photos of the binding and inside pages:






I hope you like this album.  It would make a wonderful gift for a new mother, or anyone who want's to show off baby photos in a fun and beautiful way.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!