Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Mother Goose Themed Mini Photo Album




Well I finally bit the bullet and created one of these interactive mini photo albums.  I have been admiring them online for some time now.  I purchased some tutorials from Catherine Chapdelaine on how to make them.  This particular one is 6 inches tall and 8 inches across.  It features papers and embellishments from the Graphic 45 Mother Goose Collection.  I cannot tell you how time consuming this book is to make!  But, I think it turned out beautifully.  I have made a couple more in different themes/papers that I will be featuring soon.

This particular book is available for sale on Ebay.  

Here is a video that will walk you thru the entire album page by page.


Here are more photos of the spine inside pages:








I hope you enjoyed seeing this album.  It was really fun, although as I said, pretty intense to make.  If you know anyone who would like to have this album, send them on over to my ebay store, (link above)!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!