Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pretty and Easy Thank You Cards



Sometimes you need a quick Thank You card.  Well that is what happened to me.  I like to enclose a thank you card with any orders that customers place on my website, but I had run out and needed to create some quickly.

I started out with a colored base card which measures 5.50 x 4.25.  Then, using a piece of white card stock the same size, I punched this lovely lace border using the Martha Stewart Embroidery punch along each long side of the paper.  With matching colored ink, I stamped the sentiment.  Then using the Just Rite Papercrafts Wild Romantic Rose stamp and die, I stamped the large rose.  It is a layered stamp set, but I was able to achieve the different shades of blue by using only one color of ink.  When stamping over the original color, it layers the ink causing it to be a darker shade wherever it overlaps the previous ink.  Flower was cut with the matching die.

Here is another version where I added a matching color gem to the center of the flower:


I LOVE this layout as it is so quick and easy to create and can be done in so many different colors and color combinations.  Also, just change the sentiment and it can be a card for any occasion. I hope you will give this card a try!

I am in no way affiliated with any of the products used in this post.

Keep playing with those papers!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!