Thursday, May 5, 2016

How to color Digital Stamps Video





Hello everyone!  I know that I have not posted much in the last few days, but that is because I have been very busy working on a new project which I am going to share with you today!  As you may know, I am a design team member over at DigiBox Designs and Kathleen asked me if I would make some videos for her on how I use their fabulous digital stamps.  Well, needless to say I was thrilled at the offer and jumped right in with both feet.  The first video is "How to color digital images".  This video is rather long, but is packed full of information and instructions on how I colored and detailed the Garden Bear image featured on today's easel card.  (By the way, this image is on sale for only $.60!! ) Not only do I show you how to color with alcohol markers, but I then show you how to enhance that coloring even further using colored pencils and jell pens.

This was also my first attempt at creating an easel card!  I think it turned out great.  I can see many more of these cards in my future LOL!





VIDEO:




I hope you enjoy this video!  I have had several other requests for coloring videos, so I was glad to have the opportunity to create this for all of you.  I hope you find it helpful.  I would LOVE to hear any comments or suggestions you might have for this and future videos.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!