Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Cute Kitty Card



Today's card features another great digi stamp from Digi Box Designs.   This stamp is called
"Big Eyed Cat" and is just as cute as can be.  Now if this card looks familiar, it is because I had previously done a dog version.  I was asked the other day by an Ebay customer if I had a cat one, so I got to work and colored up this little guy using my spectrum noir markers and prismacolor colored pencils.  I decided to do a grey kitty with white feet, muzzle, and eye patch.  I also gave him blue eyes and a blue collar.

I used my Spellbinder's A2 Fancy Postage Die set for the label and a stamp I had in my stash.  The digital stamp was printed and cut out using my Silhouette Cameo.

Colors used:
Spectrum Noir Markers:
Nose and ears:  PP1 & PP2
Cat:  IG1, IG2, & IG4
Paws, Muzzle, & Patch:  IG1 & Blender Pen
Collar:  TB2
Prismacolor Pencils:
Nose and ears:  Process Red, Hot Pink, Deco Pink
Collar and eyes:  True Blue, Denim Blue and Indianthrone Blue
Cat:  Cool Grey 90%, Warm Grey 50% and Cool Grey 20%
Buckle:  Metallic Gold Gel Pen
White Highlights:  Signo White Gel Pen

Hope you enjoy the card!  Have a great day!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!