Saturday, June 15, 2019

Clean and Simple Pansies

I really like this pansy stamp set from Altenew.  It is a layering stamp.  I have been challenged by layering stamps in the past, however this one lines up beautifully and creates beautiful flowers and leaves.  All the products used are listed below.



I started out with a simple white card base.  Using the film capture die from Fun Stampers Journey, I cut it out using black cardstock.  Then, using the Altenew Pretty Pansy Stamp set, I stamped three different color pansies and three of the smaller leaves.  I stamped them using Altenew, mini ink cube sets (colors listed below),

One pansy and one leave were placed in each of the three filmstrip squares.  The sentiment was then stamped using black ink and a stamp from the Gina K Grand Garden stamp set.


This makes for a very simple yet colorful card. I love the simple white background with the pop of color from the pansies.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!