Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Build - a - Flower Crocus Card

This month's Altenew Build-a-Flower stamp set features this lovely crocus set.  The build-a-flower is a monthly subscription.  You get a different flower every month. They are so easy to stamp and layer and make really beautiful cards.  (see all the products used below.)


I started this card using a white card base.  I then used the Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Polka Dot die also cut from white cardstock to create the white on white background.

The crocuses were then stamped in several different colors and die cut using the matching die.  That is another think I like about the build-a-flower monthly stamp sets  is that them come with the matching die.


I then cut the bow from the Create a Bow mini  die from a dark pink cardstock.  The flowers were arranged on the card and the bow placed at the bottom as if holding the flowers together.  I then placed a white sweet candy drop in the center of the bow.


I think it made for a very pretty card that can be used for almost any occasion. 

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Supply List:












2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!