Saturday, June 30, 2018

It's Here!!!! It's Here!!!

I have some exciting news for you today!!  Our new Inspiration Book and Catalog for 2018-2019 is launching in just hours from now!  July 1 is the official day you can see and order from this new catalog.   I have included a link so that you can see this beautiful catalog online.



You are going to LOVE everything about this new catalog.  It is fresh and fun!  There is something for everyone.  Fun Stampers Journey is launching their new logo, 5 new colors, and so much more.  I hope you will take the time to browse thru this wonderful catalog and order a copy of your very own by visiting my website  and click on the catalogs link.  There you can purchase a copy for yourself.

Remember, this goes live tomorrow, July 1st.  So don't miss out!

Have a great day!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!