Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I'll be back!

Well as many of my regular readers may have noticed, I have not posted anything in several days/weeks.  Unfortunately life has a way of messing up the best laid plans.  I normally try to do a blog post at least every day however lately, life has made that a little more difficult.

First off, I decided to redecorate a couple areas of my home which were very much needed and past due.  So I vigorously began working on my entryway, which is extremely small.  When you open the front door, all you see is the steps going up to the living area.  I decided to get creative and painted the entryway, painted the stair risers and am waiting for a stencil I ordered to stencil the painted risers.  I also need to polish the steps and lay carpet treads and add some wall decor.

Then I decided to re-do my bathroom.  So, I ordered new wallpaper and a border and am in the middle of that project also.

When wouldn't you know it the air conditioning decided to quit on me.  Yikes.  I called the repairman, and it took several times to get him out here to look at it.  He added some gas to the system and said it was acting very strange, but see if that worked.  I left to run some errands and as I returned home, I found the house several degrees hotter than when I left.  So, another call back to the repairman, who said he would have to have a technician accompany him next time to get another pair of eyes on the situation and had no idea when that would be. 

Now in the mean time, we are having a heat wave.  Of course we are.  What else would you expect.  It is so hot in our home right now, you don't even want to move, let along do any type of work.  Last night, the temperature inside the house reached 91 degrees!!!!  This was at midnight!!!!  Now I don't know where you live in the country, but for us, that is hot!!  The neighbor kindly lent us a fan, so that we could attempt to sleep. 

So, anyway all this is leading to why I have not posted.   I have been too darn hot and miserable to do much of anything.  I don't handle the heat well.  But, believe me, as soon as the a/c is fixed and I get some of my redecorating done, I will be back with lots of new products and projects.

This is such an exciting time at Fun Stampers Journey as the new catalog launches on July 1st.  There will be so many new and exciting products to share.  I can't wait!!

Please be sure to subscribe to this blog so that you don't miss any of the wonderful new and exciting projects I will be sharing with you. 

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing (and cool) day!

Jeanne







2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I don't do heat well either Jeannie, I sympathize with you! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janna! I am doing my best.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!