Sunday, June 3, 2018

Gatefold Sleeve Card

This is a different and unique kind of card.  I have to give a shout out to Janice Whiting, another Journey Coach, for the inspiration to create this card.  She made this type card and of course, I had to add my spin on it.  I changed up a few elements and created this pretty and colorful card.



Here are some more views:



To see exactly how this card was created, please check out my video:


Today is day number 18 of my Make it to Manager Bundles. I need  your help to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  By purchasing the bundle, or any of the products used in this card, you will be helping me to get closer to my goal.  Today's  bundle features 3 of the die sets I used to create this card.  The total includes shipping and tax (if applicable).   All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Bloom Creator Die Set
Blooming Details Die Set
Doily Die Set 
+ a free Bloom Benefit!

All for just $66.01 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)



I have listed the complete supply list below that links each item to my online store for purchase.  It can also be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!