Sunday, May 6, 2018

Thinking Outside the Bloom Box - May Edition

Well here it is, May has arrived and so has Fun Stampers Journey May Bloom Box, Color Me Happy.  This is a really awesome one for sure with so many different ways it can be used.  Today I have piggy backed on yesterdays post and used the bloom box stamp set to  create another circular background card using my free template (see yesterday's post to download the template).


I started off by cutting a piece of Whip Cream card stock to 4.5 x 4.5".  I placed the template onto my light box and centered the card stock onto the template.  Using the open three leaf branch from the stamp set, I stamped the image onto the template using Limeade Splash ink.  With the solid three leaf branch, I stamped the image in between each of the previous branches using Kiwi Slice Ink.  Finally I masked off the long branch from the set and using just the top portion of the stamp and Green Olive Ink, I stamped the image on the center of the first branches.  

With the Journey Circles die set, I cut a circle large enough to cover the center of the card and fit the sentiment from Whip Cream card stock.  I inked the edges with Kiwi Slice ink using our small dauber.  I then rubbed the center of the circle with the remaining ink on the dauber pad.  

The stamped image was matted onto a piece of Lemon Grass cardstock and then attached to a Kiwi Slice card base.  The sentiment was popped up in the center using foam squares.  A Lemongrass twine bow was added under the left side of the circle.  As a finishing touch, I added some of the green Rainbow Drops as an accent.  



If you like this card, you will LOVE the others you can create by purchasing this month's Bloom Box.  





There are two ways  to get your Bloom Box.  Simply subscribe (6 month commitment) or purchase individually.  Either way you get to make four fun and fabulous cards each month plus receive a new and unique stamp set.  Kit comes with the papers, envelopes, stamps and accessories to create the cards shown above.  You provide the inks, adhesives, etc.

If you like what you see, please subscribe to my blog  and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius



P.S.  Don't forget Fun Stampers Journey is having a huge retirement sale while supplies last!  Click Here for retirement list.  Also, you have the opportunity to purchase a die bundle and get the AMAZE die cutting and embossing machine FREE!  Click here for details


Catalogs:  Click Here to View Online Catalogs 
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius
Website:    www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish
YouTube:   www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!