Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Pretty Tri-Fold Butterfly Card

I just love the butterfly papers in Fun Stampers Journey Sunday Adventure Prints.  They are so very colorful and can be used with so many different colors of paper.  Today I decided to use them to create this lovely tri-fold card.



The wonderful Small Things stamp set coordinates with this paper perfectly as does the Beach Breeze cardstock.

To create the base of this card, I started with Whip Cream Card stock and cut a piece 5.5 x 11.  This was then scored on the long side at 2.5" and again at 7.75".  Fold on the crease sides making the shorter end the front of your card.

I then cut a piece of  the butterfly printed paper from the Sunday Adventure Prints paper pack 2 3/8 inches wide and 5.25 inches tall.  I adhered it to the short front flap and centered it to create a colorful mat.  Beach Breeze card stock was then cut  to 4 x 5.25" and adhered to the second flap of the card.


Using Whip Cream Card stock and Black Licorice True Color Fusion ink, I stamped the sentiment and the butterfly from the Small Things Stamp Set onto the paper.  The butterfly was then colored using Color Burst colored pencils.  I trimmed the Whip Cream piece as shown making most of the piece rectangular and cutting out just the butterfly's wings.  This piece was then attached to a small strip of Beach Breeze card stock and then adhered to the front of the card as shown with part of the stamped piece hanging off the edge.  



The final touch was to add some Sparkle Silk to the butterfly wings.  I hope you like the finished product.  I really think it makes a great presentation and when you open the solid blue flap, there is plenty of room to write you message inside.

Today is day 11 of my Make it to Manager Bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal and you can help me get there.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).  Today's bundle features a chance to try out two of our most popular items along with this gorgeous stamp and die set!  All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Small Things Stamp and Die Set
Sparkle Silk
Easy Glide Adhesive Tape Runner

All for just $57.43 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)


I hope you will give this bundle a try. It is a great opportunity to purchase and try out some of Fun Stampers Journey products.  Once you try them, I know you will be hooked!!

Please be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below that links each item to my online store for purchase.  It can also be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!