Monday, May 28, 2018

In Memory of Those Who Have Served.

Today in honor of  Memorial Day, I decided to create a card to thank all those who have served, both past and present.  Fun Stampers Journey had just the products I needed to create the perfect card.



I, of course, wanted to use a patriotic theme and went with a Huckleberry Fusion card base.  I added a mat of Candy Apply and then cut another mat of Whip Cream.  On the Whip Cream piece I randomly stamped the firework stamp from the Bravo Grad stamp set in both Candy Apple and Huckleberry Fusion inks to create a fun background that looks like exploding fireworks.

Next I cut out two stars using the smallest die in the Star-Dom die set.  One was cut from Huckleberry Fusion card stock and the other from Candy Apple.  I stamped the sentiment from All You Do ATS stamp set onto Whip Cream card stock in Black Licorice Ink.  It was then adhered to a band of Candy Apple and a slightly larger band of Huckleberry Fusion card stock.  This was then placed across the center of the card with the stars adhered one above and one below the center band.  As a final touch I added some Party Burst Dots in the star shape.



This card was extremely easy to create, but has so much emotion and meaning behind it.  I want to personally thank everyone who has served in the past or is serving now.  I am so grateful to all of you.  Your sacrifices and hardships are deeply appreciated and I think it is super important to let you all know, not just today, but everyday!  If you come across a serviceman or woman in your daily life, please be sure to thank them for their service.  You are all my heroes!


Today is day number 14 of my Make it to Manager Bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal and you can help me get there.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).   All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Star-Dom Star Die Set
Bravo Grad Stamp Set
All You Do ATS
PLUS a free bloom benefit!!!

All for just $66.90 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!