Monday, May 21, 2018

Fun Giddy Up! Masculine Card

I LOVE horses.  Although I do not own any or know much about them, I think they are gorgeous creatures.  When I saw these two stamps sets from Fun Stampers Journey, I knew at once that they would be the perfect compliment to one another.


I started off by creating a Hazelnut Blend card stock base card.  I then took a piece of Butter Cream which I cut to be 4 X 5.25",  and stamped it using the horse shoe stamp from the Dude Ranch Stamp Set in Hazelnut Brown.  Taking a 3.5 x 4" piece of corrugated brown card stock, I adhered it on top of the horse shoe stamped piece slightly to the right of center.   I then wrapped the pieces with natural thread.  The corrugated paper and the thread added some nice texture to this card.  

I cut another piece of Butter Cream card stock 3 1/2 x 3 1/8 inches.  It was stamped with Black Licorice ink and Mommy's Pony ATS.  (This stamp is retiring and is currently on sale while supplies last!!!! )  I colored the horses and the ground using Color Burst colored pencils and then matted the finished piece onto Green Olive card stock.  I  used the sentiment from the Dude Ranch set and stamped it in Hazelnut Blend in the upper right side.  This piece  was then centered and popped up onto the front of the base card.   Here is a closer look.  




Today is day 9 of my Make it to Manager Bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal and you can help me get there.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).  All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Mommy's Pony (retireing - While Supplies Last!!)
Dude Ranch Stamp Set
Corrugated Stock 10 pack of 8.5 x 11
Journey Natural Thread 68 yards


All for just $46.02 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)




Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below that links each item to my online store for purchase.  It can also be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Website    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!