Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Easy and Elegant Thank You Card

Today is day 2 of my make it to manager bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal.  So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).  All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

Today I wanted to create a card using another one of my favorite Fun Stampers Journey floral stamp sets called Peony Blooms.  This is a gorgeous set and is so very versatile.  I used it today to create this super fast and easy, yet very elegant Thank You card.


I started off by cutting a piece of Whip Cream card stock to 3 3/4 x 5 inches.  I then found the center of that piece and created a 7/8 inch section in the center and lightly marked it with pencil.  Using a scrap piece of paper I covered the bottom portion of the piece including the center section.  I then randomly stamped the small peony blossom stamp on the exposed paper using Black Licorice ink.  I removed the scrap paper and repositioned it to cover the center section and the just stamped area.  I repeated the stamping in the lower section of the card.

When scrap paper was removed, the center section was left untouched.  Using a ruler and a permanent black marker, I traced a line at the top and bottom of the center section.  The sentiment was then centered and stamped in between the two lines just drawn.

I mounted this onto a piece of mirrored silver card stock.  (Unfortunately, It does not show up in the picture, but is beautiful in person).  This all was then attached to a black card base.  I added some silver sequins and a small black satin bow to finish the look.  I can't tell you how easy this card was to make.  





I think this made for a beautiful card.  I hope you think so too!  I would love to hear any comments you may have regarding this particular post and the blog in general.  If there are projects you would like to see or specific products you would like me to use, please let me know in the comments below.


TODAY'S  BUNDLE

Today's bundle includes the following:

Peony Blooms Stamp Set
Mirror Silver Card stock
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink
Special Celebration Sequins

All for just $54.00 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)





Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Website    

2 comments:

  1. So elegant! I always love black and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura! So do I. I just wish the Mirror gold paper showed up better in the photo. It really frames it beautifully in person.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!