Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Bushel Full of Daisies

I don't know about you, but I totally love daisies.  They are so bright, cheerful, and fresh.  So when I was thinking of what to create for today's card, I thought about a bushel full of daisies and Fun Stampers Journey had just the products I needed to bring it to reality!



I started off by creating a card base from Hazelnut Blend card stock.  I must say, this is my favorite choice for brown.  I then cut a mat from Turbo Teal and stamped it with the Canvas Prints background stamp using Turbo Teal ink.  It made for a very soft and subtle background.

I love to use tags on my cards, so I chose the largest tag from the Tag Set Steel Rule Die using Oatmeal Cookie card stock.  In my opinion, this is a must have die for your collection.  The bushel basket was stamped on Whip Cream card stock with Hazelnut Blend ink using the Bushel & a Peck stamp set.  I then cut it out using the matching die.  To enhance the basket further, I shaded it using Color Burst Colored Pencils.

I stamped the daisies three times onto Whip Cream card stock using Black Licorice ink.  I then colored the centers and shaded the petals with Color Burst Pencils.  One complete set was fussy cut out and I created a slit in the basket using the new Retractable Craft Knife and Cutting Mat and slid the stems of the flowers thru the slit. I chose certain flowers from the remaining stamped images, fussy cut them and arranged them behind the other flowers to fill up my basket.  They were adhered in place and attached to the tag.  I added some Natural Twine to the tag and also created a multi-looped bow to place on the front of the basket.

The sentiment was stamped on Whip Cream card stock using Turbo Teal Ink and cut out using my detail shears.  It was then popped up with foam squares and place on the top of the card.  Here is a closeup:



I think it ended up being a very pretty and cheerful looking card.  I hope you agree!

Today is day number 15 of my Make it to Manager Bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal and you can help me get there.   So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).   All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Bushel & a Peck Stamp and Die Set
Canvas Prints Background Stamp
Lovely Day ATS
PLUS a free bloom benefit!!!

All for just $72.11 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)


I have listed the complete supply list below that links each item to my online store for purchase.  It can also be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this card - great combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becky! I really love to mix and match stamp sets to create new looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinking clever are you!? (Sooooo clever!) this is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Thanks Laura!!! It was a really fun card to make.

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!