Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Beautiful Bird Melody Birthday Card

I have had this stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey since it was released, and haven't created anything with it yet.  I don't know why, it is a beautiful set and such fun to play with.



I started with a Turbo Teal base card.  With the small floral stamp from the set and Bubble Gum ink, I stamped a background design onto Whip Cream Cardstock.  That was then mounted onto the base card.

I stamped the branch and bird onto Whip Cream cardstock and colored them with our fabulous Color Burst colored pencils.  Using the Journey Ovals largest die, I cut out the image.  I them traced the outside of the die onto Turbo Teal cardstock and cut out using my detail scissors.  After centering the Turbo Teal oval onto the card front, I popped up the image using foam squares.

The small flowers were also stamped on Whip Cream Cardstock and colored with the same colored pencils.  They were die cut using the matching die set and  glued to the front of the card as seen in the photo above and below.  The sentiment, also from this set, was stamped in Turbo Teal ink onto Whip Cream cardstock and popped up with foam squares.  I really love how the Bubble Gum and Turbo Teal colors look together.  It is an unusual combination for me, but sometimes we need to try something new.


Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

P.S.  Don't forget Fun Stampers Journey is having a huge retirement sale while supplies last!  Also, you have the opportunity to purchase a die bundle and get the AMAZE die cutting and embossing machine FREE!  Visit my website or facebook page for details.  

Catalogs:  https://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/jeannebobish/tabs/catalog.aspx
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius
Website:    www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish
YouTube:   www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish




2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!