Thursday, May 10, 2018

Adorable Coffee Themed Bridge Card

Well I saw my first bridge card online the other day, and wanted to make one of my own.  So I chose some of my wonderful Fun Stampers Journey products, and this is what I came up with:



I started out with a piece of Whip Cream card stock that measured 8 x 4.25 inches.  It was scored at 1.25, 2.5, 5.5, and 6.34 inches and folded as show.  I then cut another strip of Whip Cream card stock for the bridge, 5.25 x 1 1/8 inches.  This made for the base pieces of the card.  I then cut pieces of the Sunday Adventure Prints polka dot paper (which has the coffee cups on the back) to fit each section of the card leaving a small border around each piece.  I used Cranberry Bliss card stock for the bridge.  The sentiment and the coffee cup were stamped in black licorice ink onto Whip Cream card stock.  The sentiment was fussy cut and attached to the center section of the card.  The cup was colored using the Color Burst colored pencils, die cut using the matching die set and attached to the left side of the bridge.  




Using the Sunshine Alphabet letters, I spelled out coffee across the bridge.  The bridge was then attached to the card using white liner tape for extra strong hold.  When folded down, this card will fit in a standard A2 size envelope.  For some added fun, I cut flowers from Pineapple Smoothie using the Tattered Blooms Minis, die.  The next layer of the flowers was cut from the Cranberry Bliss card stock using the smallest of the blossoms from the Summer Pretties punch cartridge (retiring at the end of June and is on sale now, while supplies last!!!)  Finally I placed a small white Party Burst dot in the center of each flower and glued them onto the card base and bridge as shown.  

This card was super fun to make and I am sure I will be making more in the future.  I hope you enjoyed it and will try making one for yourself!



Today is day 3 of my make it to manager bundles. I need to reach  a certain sales amount to achieve this goal.  So for 30 days I will be offering a bundle for each project I create.  This bundle will be products used in each post and the total will include shipping and tax (if applicable).  All you have to do is press the Paypal Button below the bundle to purchase yours.

TODAY'S  BUNDLE
includes:

Coffee Helps Stamp Set
Coffee Helps Die Set
Sunshine Alphabet Letters
Sunday Adventure Prints 

All for just $61.00 which includes shipping and tax (where applicable)



Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Website    

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!