Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Thinking of you in shades of brown

I love the warmth of the colors used on this particular card, they look so lovely together.  I knew I waned a floral theme, so chose the Peony Blooms stamp set for this particular card.


Starting with an oatmeal cookie base, I stamped one of the smaller floral stamps from the set all over the oatmeal cookie with hazelnut blend to create this pretty background design.  Using the fancy label die set, I cute a larger hazelnut blend piece and a smaller butter cream piece.  I then stamped the larges floral stamp onto the butter cream piece using hazelnut blend and the sentiment with the same ink on a scrap of buttercream.  For the embellishments I added oatmeal cookie ribbon and natural thread.  The floral piece was popped up using foam squares.  



This card was so quick and easy to create and makes a beautiful presentation.  What do you think?  Can you imagine it done in different colors?  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Catalogs:  https://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/jeannebobish/tabs/catalog.aspx
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius
Website:    www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish
YouTube:   www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish


6 comments:

  1. I love the simple beauty of your card! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are gorgeous with this stamp set! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! I thought so too and I can see it in other color combinations also.

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!