Saturday, April 7, 2018

Thinking of You - FSJ Spring into Summer

Thinking of you dear spring, LOL!   I woke up to snow, yet again and was inspired to create something with a fresh, spring feel to it.  Using products from Fun Stampers Journey Spring into Summer Mini Catalog, I created this pretty Thinking of You card.



As many of you know pink is my favorite color, so when coloring this envelope image from out Blue Skies stamp set, the flowers had to be pink.  I was also so excited to get my new pink sparkle tape which is included in the Girl's Life Tape collection.  The oatmeal cookie cardstock made a great surface to stamp the postage stamp images in whip cream ink to create a soft background.



All the products used are listed below and can be purchased on my website .  I hope you will stop by and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by and please share this blog with all your crafty friends.  Have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!