Monday, April 16, 2018

Love to Travel? Well Pack your Bags Because Adventure Awaits

Fun Stampers Journey's new Spring into Summer Catalog has a complete section entitled Sweet Vagabond which is just loaded with stamps, dies, papers, and embellishments to create some of the most beautiful travel and adventure related paper crafts.  If you haven't seen these products, you just might want to check them out.  Today's card features  products from that section.



 I started out with an oatmeal cookie base card and added a mat of heart shaped maps  from our Sunday Adventure Printed Paper.  I just loved the suitcase stamp from the Good Karma stamp set, so I stamped them on whip cream card stock, colored them with  color burst pencils,  They were then cut out using Journey circle dies.  I cut a larger circle with the matching piercing die out of pool play card stock.  Then using foam squares, I popped it up for some dimension.





The adorable wooden vagabond chips (plane and suitcase) were colored using color splash pencils and then tied to a twine bow.  The sentiment was then added and I considered it done.


I have included a couple extra photos so that you can see the details on this card.  I really love how the pool play and oatmeal cookie card stock coordinates with the printed paper.  I hope you like it too!

Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Catalogs:  https://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/jeannebobish/tabs/catalog.aspx
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius
Website:    www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish
YouTube:   www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish



2 comments:

  1. Jeanne - I LOVE this card! I see you got in the top 10 at SplitCoastStampers, the card deserves it!! Your talent just seems to renew itself every day, I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much PJ! What kind words. They mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!