Friday, April 13, 2018

Let's Have a Tea Party!

I decided to mix it up today.  I love combining stamps and dies from different sets to create really fun and unique cards.  Well today is a great example of just that.


I know there are a lot of coffee drinkers out there, but today I wanted to honor all us tea drinkers.  I started by creating my own background paper using one of the small flower stamps from the Good Karma stamp set.  I stamped and die cut the images and sentiment from the Tea Time Bundle, and colored them with the color burst colored pencils.  I then added the adorable tea bag from the Coffee First Die set. With some added pearls and silver sparkle tape, I finished off this pretty pink card.   Here are some more close ups.



I embossed the center panel using Fun Stampers Journey Brocade Imprints Embossing Folder which is a 100 Bloom Benefit.  What does that mean?  Well if you purchase $100 or more, you can choose that embossing folder as a free gift.  The more you purchase, the more free items you can receive.

I have provided a supply list below.  Remember. if you don't like pink, make it in your favorite color instead.

Please be sure to sign up for my mailing list so that I can send you a free card making pdf each month.  (non-fsj coaches only please).  Be sure to tell all your paper crafting friends too!

Stop by my website, www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish and check out our great April promotion.  All individual silks and splashes are on sale this month only for 20% off!  A great time to stock up on these great products.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!
Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!