Thursday, April 19, 2018

I'll Take a Donut and Coffee (or Tea) Please

Fun Stampers Journey has some of the best stamps sets to mix and match!  A perfect example is the Donut Worry stamp set and the Coffee Helps set.  Here is a perfect example.  I actually created two projects with these sets. Who wouldn't like a gift card to their favorite coffee/tea shop or donut shop?


On the card, I started out with a Whip Cream base and added a mat of Bubble Gum card stock. With a piece of Oatmeal Cookie card stock, I stamped the three donut stamp using Hazelnut Blend ink to create a fun and funky background.  On top of that I placed a strip of Bubble Gum cardstock and wrapped Bubble Gum satin ribbon and Natural Twine around all the mats and attached to the base card.  I tied two small bows and added them with glue dots.  I then stamped the takeout cup and three donut stamp onto Whip Cream cardstock with Hazelnut Blend Ink.  They were colored using Color Burst colored pencils.  Jouney Glaze was added to the icing on the donuts and the heart on the take out cup.  The donuts were then covered with Sparkle Cuts to give the affect of sugar.  If you want to make your take out cup tea instead of coffee,  simply add the small die cut tea bag from the Coffee First die set and I added a small heart to the tag using the Heart Punch and Candy Apple cardstock.  The sentiment was  stamped on Whip Cream cardstock with Hazelnut Blend ink and added some Candy Minis in purple and pink and white dots from Party Burst Dots.


The gift card holder/tag was made in the same way.  I used the Scalloped Pocket die.  The white piece on the front was created by simply cutting just that section of the pocket die using whip cream.  The remainder was created the same as the card.  


Now there is some sad news!  The Donut Worry stamp and die sets are retiring!!!!!  That is true.  They will no longer be available after June 30, or while supplies last.  So if you like this bundle, order now, or, you can gamble and wait until May 1 when it along with all the other retiring items will be on sale.  But, these are on a while supply lasts basis.  Once they are gone, they are gone for good.  I will be blogging the complete retirement list soon, so stay tuned!

I hope you liked these two projects and will give them a try yourself.  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (mailing list is for non-fsj coaches only please).  I will send everyone on the mailing list, a free card making pdf every month!   Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below which can be printed out by clicking the small "supply list" below the items.   Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius

Catalogs:  https://www.funstampersjourney.com/pws/jeannebobish/tabs/catalog.aspx
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/astrokeofjeanneius
Website:    www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish
YouTube:   www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish



4 comments:

  1. I love this SO MUCH!!!! My favorite things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They are mine too! So sad that Donut Worry Bundle is retiring. It is such a fun set to create with.

      Delete
  2. So cute!!! Love these!! I love everything you make :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janna! I thought the two sets were perfect for each other.

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!