Monday, April 9, 2018

Do You Believe in Karma???

Well how about some good Karma?  Like Fun Stampers Journeys new stamp set Good Karma.  A super set with a gorgeous elephant who has been unanimously named Ellie!


I decided to make this a soft, feminine card by using pan pastels and clear pigment ink to create the soft floral background.  I also colored the elephant's blanket, hat, and flower with our color burst colored pencils.  I popped her up on a lace doily die cut and added some fun candy dots.  Here is a closer look:




All the supplies are listed below.  You could use any color combinations you like to create a similar card.  I hope you enjoy this one and will try it for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!