Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Hydrangea Hello Watercolor Card

Well, I know it has been a while since my last post, but I have been making cards lately and wanted to share them with you.  This particular card uses one of my favorite stamps sets Bloom Burst #SS-0431 from Fun Stampers Journey.  I simply adore hydrangeas and wanted to create a card with multiple colors. 




I used Fun Stampers Journey Color Splash Watercolor Pencils #JM-0078 to color the three blossoms.  I then fussy cut them out and layered on top of  a Persian Garden #DI-0221 die cut out of Mirror Gold cardstock #CS-0136 and mounted it all on a Whip Cream Cardstock #CS-0040 card base.   The leaves were stamped and cut using the Dahlia Burst Stamp SS-0203 and Dahlia Burst Die #DI-0127 set.  I felt these more resembled hydrangea leaves.  I added some pretty pink ribbon and the Hello sentiment from the Beautiful Blooms stamp set #SS-0514.  

I hope you like this card and will give it a try.  I have listed any additional products used below.  Please stop by and Like my Facebook page  A Stroke of Jeanne-ius and check out my Store for these and lots more wonderful Fun Stampers Journey products.

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne
Journey Coach #833

Additional Products Used:

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Journey Foam Squares - small  AD-0084
Glue Dots AD-0083

Journey Sparkle Silk IP-0126

Tools:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!