Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Merry Christmas Fa la la Card



I really love the traditional Christmas colors used on this card.  The Fa la la background paper from our Christmas Cheer Prints made the perfect backdrop for the pretty Medallion Wreath Die and our mirror gold paper was also perfect for the bells.  I hope you will check out the list of products used below and give this card a try.  All the products can be found on my website.  You can also view a video on how this card was created by stopping by my YouTube channel.

Paper:

Christmas Cheer Prints PP-0049
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Cranberry Bliss Cardstock  CS-0090
Kiwi Slice Cardstock  CS-0016
Limeade Splash  CS-0020
Mirror Gold  CS-0136

Inks and Colors:

Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Gold Embossing Powder  IP-0101

Stamps, Dies, & Embossing Folders:

Journey Squares DI-0038
Medallion Wreath Die  DI-0250
Herald Angels Stamp Set SS-0347

Accessories:

Candy Apple Satin Ribbon  AC-0145


Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Journey Foam Squares - small  AD-0084
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:


Please be sure to subscribe to both this blog and my You Tube channel so that you don't miss out on any of this craftyness!  And, be sure to share them with all your crafty friends. Help me to promote Fun Stampers Journey, and build a strong customer base!  

You can also friend me on my facebook page, too!

Have you ever considered becoming a Fun Stampers Journey Coach?  Well now is a great time to do so.  Check out the awesome promotion we are offering below.   Then stop by my website and learn more!



Learn More at Funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish


Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING DAY!  

Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!