Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Blitzen Season's Greetings Christmas Card


I am so in love with all of our printed papers this year!  They are fabulous and inspire so much of my creativity lately.  This time I used this lovely red and green printed paper for the background of my card.  It comes from our Christmas Cheer Prints.  I also, used on of our favorite stamps, Blitzen as the centerpiece.  I hope you like it!  I think it would make a fun and easy card for a card class.  All of the products used are listed below.  You can view a how-to video by visiting my YouTube channel.


Paper:

Kiwi Slice Cardstock  CS-0016
Cranberry Bliss Cardstock  CS-0090
Christmas Cheer Prints - PP-0049

Inks and Colors:

Clear Pigment Ink  IP-0102
White Embossing Powder  IP-0098

Stamps, Dies, & Embossing Folders:

Blitzen Stamp AT-0024
Blitzen Die  DI-0111
Robin Holiday Stamp Set SS-0378
Pocket Cuts Die Set DI-0219

Accessories:

Candy Apple Twine  AC-0266 
Holiday Elements Sequins  AC-0116
Pearls AC-0024

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:


Please be sure to subscribe to both this blog and my You Tube channel so that you don't miss out on any of this craftyness!  And, be sure to share them with all your crafty friends. Help me to promote Fun Stampers Journey, and build a strong customer base!  

You can also friend me on my facebook page, too!

Have you ever considered becoming a Fun Stampers Journey Coach?  Well now is a great time to do so.  Check out the awesome promotion we are offering below.   Then stop by my website and learn more!



Learn More at Funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish


Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING DAY!  


Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!