Friday, September 1, 2017

TWO Fun Halloween Trick or Treat Cards




I decided to do two cards for you today!  I have been so completely inspired by all our fabulous holiday papers and stamp sets, that I have so many cards made yet to share with you, that in order to get to share them all I decided to double up.  I have listed all the products used below and they can all be purchased on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish .  If you would like to see a how-to video on these two cards, check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/jeanne.bobish










Paper:

Black Licorice Cardstock  CS-0003
Citrus Cooler Cardstock  CS-0089
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Pool Play Cardstock  CS-0092
Lemon  Drop Cardstock CS-0062
Blue Lagoon Cardstock  CS-0004
Fall Fest Prints PP-0048

Colors:

Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0040
Tangerine Fusion True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0005
Lemon Drop True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0043
Candy Apple True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0017
Citrus Cooler True Color Fusion Ink Pad IP-0048

Stamps and Dies:

Holiday Celebrations Stamp Set SS-0521
Halloween Silhouette Stamp Set  SS-0530
Halloween Silhouette Die Set  DI-0380
Journey Circles Die Set  DI-0039

Accessories:

Special Celebrations Sequins  AC-0115
Licorice Sparkle Tape - AC-0257
Black Licorice Satin Ribbon AC-0106

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:



This Fall Fest prints makes creating fall cards a breeze.  I hope you will check them out on my website and see for yourself, how fabulous they are along with our other printed papers.  

Remember I am still offering the Snapshot Frames die set to the first person who places a $100. or more order (before shipping and taxes).  

Also, be sure to check out our September Media Mix promotion.  Great products at great prices:




Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!