Monday, September 11, 2017

Too Cute! Project Me Scrapbook Layout



Since I am not doing a live video today, I thought I would share with you this really cute scrapbook/memory book page.  I personally am not a scrapbooker, but I do like to create layouts.  Weird, I know, but I love to show people how to use our fabulous products in fun, different ways.  

This particular page is 6 x 8 inches and fits in our Journey Days Albums.  These are such a nice size and the albums can easily fit on a shelf, where as the normal 12 x 12 albums are harder to store.  We also carry plastic sleeve pouches with 3 holes punched so that your pages are protected and can be easily inserted into the albums.  I will list all the details below.  

For this particular page I used a lot of products from the "Project Me" collection along with my favorite "Snapshot Frames Die"   I love the snapshot frames die because it has the larger area at the bottom which allows for journaling if desired.  All of these products can be found on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.  

Papers:


Inks and Colors:


Stamps and Dies:


Accessories:


Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111

Tools:


I hope this project will inspire you to create some wonderful pages of your own and to help you do that, simply be the first person to places a $100 or more order, (before shipping and tax)  and you will receive the Snapshot Frames Die set FREE!  That is right!  I use this die so often, it is one of my most favorites.  It is so versatile and would make a great addition to your stash!  So, don't miss out, place a $100. order now and if you are the first one to do so, I will send you this die free!



I hope you will share this blog with your crafty friends.  Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!