Thursday, September 7, 2017

Season's Greeting Robin Christmas Card


I have always loved the Robin Holiday stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey and when I saw that it was carried over to this year's catalog, I finally broke down and purchased it.  Well, I wasn't disappointed!  It is a beautiful set and I decided to create this lovely card using it and some of our modeling paste to create the fur on it's hat and the snow on the branch. All of the products used are listed below and can be purchased on my webiste.  You can also watch a video on how this card was created, by visiting my facebook page.



Paper:


Inks and Colors:


Stamps and Dies:


Accessories:


Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Journey Foam Squares - small  AD-0084
Journey Glaze AD-0003

Tools:



I hope you enjoyed this card and will give it a try yourself.  I think you will find it as fun to create as I did!  Please stop by my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish and check out all the fabulous products we have to offer for your crafting needs!

Please share this blog with all your crafty friends, and be sure to subscribe so that you don't miss anything, like new cards and projects, promotional offers, and give-aways.   Speaking of give-aways, I am still offering the Snapshot Frames die set to the first person who places a $100 or more order (before taxes and shipping) on my website .  This is my absolute favorite die set and I am sure it will become yours too!  

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!