Monday, September 18, 2017

Peace Snowflake and Deer Christmas Card and Matching Envelope



I think this card is so pretty.  It uses our fabulous silver mirror paper, our beautiful Christmas Cheer Prints, papers, and of course the gorgeous dashing deer host exclusive die.  If you are not familiar with our Host Exclusives, well let me explain.  Either have a party, or purchase $150 in products from my website and you can choose to use your journey dollars to purchase this fabulous die set at a reduced price!  The more you purchase from Fun Stampers Journey, the more rewards and free gifts and journey dollars you receive!  For more information on how this works, just contact me (dajbob@yahoo.com)  and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.  

All of the products used are listed below and can be found on my website, www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish .  To watch a video on how this card was created, be sure to stop by my You Tube channel, www.youtube.com/c/jeannebobish.



Paper:

Candy Apple Cardstock CS-0007
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Limeade Splash Cardstock CS-0020
Mirror Silver  Cardstock  CS-0137
Christmas Cheer Prints  PP-0049

Inks and Colors:

Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Silver Embossing Powder  IP-0100

Stamps, Dies, & Embossing Folders:

Snow Blooms Die Set DI-0253
Dashing Deer Die - 0254 (only available as a Host Exclusive)
Journey Rectangles  DI-0041
Holiday Script Die Set DI-0233
Holiday Script Stamp Set SS-0383

Accessories:

Candy Apple Journey Tape  AC-0309
Fresh Limeade Tape  AC-0311
Fashion Silver AC-0293
Silver Thread AC-0204

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Journey Foam Squares - small  AD-0084


Tools:


I decided to add something special to this by decorating the flap of the envelope to match the card.  I think it adds a really nice touch and creates a beautiful set that someone would be thrilled to receive.



Please be sure to subscribe to both this blog and my You Tube channel so that you don't miss out on any of this craftyness!  And, be sure to share them with all your crafty friends. Help me to promote Fun Stampers Journey, and build a strong customer base!  

Also, if you or anyone you know has been considering joining Fun Stampers Journey, now is a great time.  If you sign up during the month of September 2017, you will be able to get this great package valued at over $100.  FREE!   If you have any questions, just contact me for details.  I would love to have you on my team!


Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!  

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!