Friday, September 8, 2017

Have a Spooktacular Halloween



Feeling a little bit like Halloween today, so decided to share this card with you with this adorable little monster on the front.  I tried to pick some fun, Halloween colors and elements to make it more of a kid-friendly card.  I hope you like it!  All the products used are listed below and can be purchased on my website .  You can also watch a video on how this card was made, by going to my facebook page .

Paper:


Inks and Colors:


Stamps and Dies:

Accessories:


Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Glue Dots AD-0083
Journey Glaze - AD-0003


Tools:



Please share my blog and facebook videos with all your crafty friends!  I would sure appreciate it.  Also make sure to subscribe to this blog so you do not miss any of the beautiful cards and products that I share!

Also, stop by my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish and check out all the fabulous crafty fun products we have to offer!


Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!