Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Happy Halloweenie Fun Doggie Halloween Card and an Announcement!


Today, I am going to try and do this video from You Tube instead of Facebook.  The reason being is that I hope to be able to reach more customers and a broader audience than I have reached on Facebook.  I know that I have run into some people who would love to watch my videos, but don't do facebook.  So, I decided to give it a go.  You can subscribe to my You Tube channel  Jeanne Bobish to be alerted of when I am posting my videos.  I hope to continue to do them at 5:00 eastern time Monday thru Friday, so I hope you will tune in and watch.

Wouldn't this cute and fun Halloween card be just perfect card for all your dog loving, especially dachshund lover friends?  I sure think it would be.  You can create this adorable card using all Fun Stampers Journey products which I have listed below on my website, www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish

I don't know about you, but I love creating for Halloween.  I love all the bright fun colors and all the cute stamps and dies that we have available make it even more fun.

Papers:

Black Licorice Cardstock  CS-0003
Electric Lime Cardstock  CS-0123
Sour Lemon Cardstock  CS-0126
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Fall Fest Prints  PP-0048

Inks and Colors:

Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink  IP-0041
Electric Lime True Color Fusion Ink  IP-0112
Pretty Pansy True Color Fusion Ink  IP-0026
Color Burst Colored Pencils JM-0077
Citrus Cooler Pan Pastel  JM-0081

Stamps, Dies, and Embossing Folders:

Happy Halloweenie Stamp  AT_0181
Happy Halloweenie Die  DI-0181
Journey Ovals DI-0042
Widow's Web Stamp  SS-0222
Spooky Bold Embossing Folder  EF-0022

Accessories:

Black Licorice Thread  AC-0129
Spring Accent Dots  AC-0179

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085

Tools:


Remember that you can watch a video of how this card was made, by checking out my You Tube channel - Jeanne Bobish.  Once I figure out how to link you directly to the video I will do so.  This type of live feed is new to me, so please have patience while I am learning. 

 I figured it out!  Here is the link if you would like to watch the video   

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!