Thursday, September 28, 2017

Fabulous Gold and Red Embossed Greeting Card



I created this card to show yet another way to use the fabulous Victorian Accent Bloom Benefit from Fun Stampers Journey.   For those of you who are not familiar with what a bloom benefit is, let me explain.  For placing a $100 dollar or more order, you have the option of choosing a bloom benefit from a select list of products.  This is one of the products for a $100 order which you would receive as a free gift.  I have made cards in the past where I have painted the accent piece and then sprinkled with glitter.  This time I wanted to see if I could emboss on it and found out that you can, with beautiful results!  I paired it with our brush gold paper and Christmas Cheer prints to create this fabulous card.  What do you think???

All the products used are listed below and can be found on my website

Paper:

Black Licorice Cardstock CS-0003
Cranberry Bliss Cardstock  CS-0090
Brushed Gold Cardstock CS-0134
Christmas Cheer Prints  PP-0049

Inks and Colors:

Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Black Embossing Powder  IP-0099
Gold Embossing Powder IP-0101


Stamps, Dies, & Embossing Folders:

Holiday Wishes Stamp Set SS-0469
Journey Rectangles Die Set - DI-0041

Accessories:

Summer Play Sparkles  AC-0280
Fashion Gold  AC-0292
Journey Thread Gold  AC-0205
Victorian Accent Bloom Benefit.  (only available by placing a $100 or more order and choosing this as your free gift.)

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:


I would love to hear your comments and be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding this project.  Please leave your comments below.  

Please be sure to subscribe to both this blog and my You Tube channel so that you don't miss out on any of this craftyness!  And, be sure to share them with all your crafty friends. Help me to promote Fun Stampers Journey, and build a strong customer base!  

Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!  

Jeanne

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!