Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Congratulations! Sparkly Wedding Card



Well you all know that I just LOVE pink, so I couldn't resist creating this pretty wedding card.  I used the Victorian Accent Frame that is a Bloom Benefit whenever you place a $100 order, you can choose the Victorian Frame as your free gift.  Here is a photo of what it looks like.


I decided to paint mine using our fabulous acrylic paints and then add lots and lots of sparkle dust! I really hope you like it.  You can make it any color you like, by choosing any one of our fabulous paint colors, or by mixing them to create your own color choice.

All of the products used are listed below and can be found on my website,  You can watch a how-to-video by stopping by my facebook page.

Paper:


Colors:


Stamps and Dies:


Accessories:

Victorian Accent  AC-0301 (only available as a bloom benefit by placing a $100 order and choosing                   it as your free gift.)

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111

Tools:


I want to congratulate Betty Welton for being the first person to purchase the Flip Book and Die from me.   She won the September Page that I created along with the printed calendar pages for the end of 2017 and all of 2018.  (From my August 28 blog post and video.  Congratulations!!!!

Please share my blog and facebook videos with all your crafty friends!  I would sure appreciate it.  Also make sure to subscribe to this blog so you do not miss any of the beautiful cards and products that I share!

Also, stop by my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish and check out all the fabulous crafty fun products we have to offer!


Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!