Monday, August 21, 2017

Thinking of You card using Host Exclusive Stamp and Die Set



When our new 2017-2018 Inspiration Book and Catalog launched on July 1st.  I KNEW I had to have this gorgeous stamp set.  You all know how I love flowers and this set just spoke to me.  Now,  the only way you can get this lovely set (called Pretty Petals) 
 is to place an order of $300 or more.  Then you can choose either the stamp or die set as your hostess exclusive gift.   So get your friends together and place all your orders into one and you can get this beautiful set!  If you have any questions on how exactly to do this, just contact me either by e-mail dajbob@yahoo.com or by phone 724-680-0760 and I will be happy to help you.



All the products used to create this card are listed below and can be purchased from my website.

Paper:


Ink and Colors:

Color Burst Colored Pencils - JM-0077   (05, 06, 027, 028, 023+017, 016, 014)

Stamps and Dies:

Pretty Petals Stamp Set SS-0455 (Host Exclusive)
Pretty Petals Die Set  DI-0314 (Host Exclusive)


Accessories:


Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085

Tools:




I hope you love this card as much as I do!  You can certainly change up the sentiment and use it for almost any occasion.  And if you love this stamp set as much as I do, well get your friends together and place a $300 order so that you can get a set for yourself!  You won't regret it.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!