Monday, August 28, 2017

September Flip Book Calendar Page



Fun Stampers Journey carries this fabulous Day by Day Flip book.  It is so awesome.  It comes with 24 blank pages already attached and is made of black chipboard-like material.  It had an base that folds flat and opens to form an A shape perfect for displaying on your desk, or wherever you want to show it off.  It is awesome to use as a calendar, or for displaying photos, etc.  I purchased one because I thought it would be so much fun to create cover pages for each month of the year using our Thru the Year prints, along with other stamps and dies.  All the products used are from Fun Stampers Journey and are listed below.  You can purchase them all at www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish

This first month is for September and I tried to include everything that September is known for, like back to school, apple season, fall leaves etc.  I hope you like it and will continue to create these monthly cover pages right along with me!   If you would like to see a video tutorial on how this page was created, stop by my facebook page www.facebook.com/jeannebobish .

Paper:

Thru the Year Prints PP-0050
Brushed Silver Cardstock -CS-0135
Candy Apple Cardstock  CS-0007
Whip Cream Cardstock   CS-0040
Limeade Splash Cardstock  CS-0020
Black Licorice - CS-0003
Beach Ball Cardstock CS-0088
Hazelnut Blend Cardstock CS-0013
Pumpkin Bread Cardstock  CS-0098
Summer Days Cardstock  CS-0033
Rich Coral Cardstock   CS-0093

Surface:

Day by Day Flipbook  ST-0127

Ink:

Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad - IP-0041

Dies and Stamps:

My World Stamp Set  SS-0419
Ala Mode Stamp Set - SS0384
Snapshot Frames Die Set  DI-0045
Notebook Page Die DI-0268

Accessories:

Journey Gold Thread AC-0205

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111

Tools:

Bloom Tool - TO-0073

I hope you enjoy this project.  I will be doing one monthly for every month of the year.  So stayed tuned for the next month's version which will be October.  I have an offer for you.... The first person to purchase a Day to Day Flip Book and the Notebook Page Die from me will receive this September
cover page along with the rest of 2017 calender pages so that you will be all ready to create these great projects along with me!




Also, the first person who places a $100 or more order, (before shipping and tax)  will receive the Snapshot Frames Die set FREE!  That is right!  I use this die so often, it is one of my most favorites.  It is so versatile and would make a great addition to your stash!  So, don't miss out, place a $100. order now and if you are the first one to do so, I will send you this die free!



I hope you will share this blog with your crafty friends.  Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh, that is CUTE!!!!! Love how you pieced together the perfect back to school images!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!