Tuesday, August 1, 2017

If God Is all You Have Card, New Holiday Mini Catalog, and August Promotion



Well it is the first of August and that means a lot right now.  First yesterday was my one year anniversary with Fun Stampers Journey!  It has been an amazing year,  I have never felt more creative and have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people since I have joined.  It is a super company that I am proud to be a part of. 

Second, today is the launch of our new Holiday Trends mini catalog.  If you get a chance, you are definitely going to want to take a look at it.  It is AMAZING.  You can view the online flip book here.  
And finally for the month of August, we are having a sale on our True Color Fusion Ink pads.  They are all 20% off!!!  (except for the silver, gold, and clear pigment ink pads).  Now is the time to either try out our inks or stock up.   I hope you will take advantage of this amazing opportunity.

Now, finally on to today's card.  This beautiful card was inspired by this fabulous striped paper along with our Dahlia Burst stamp and die set.  I have admired and wanted this set for so long, and finally broke down and purchased it.  I am so glad I did.  I LOVE it!  All of the products used are listed below and can be purchased on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.  If you would like to watch the video on how this card was created, stop by my facebook page www.facebook.com/jeannebobish

Paper:


Ink and Colors:


Stamps and Dies:


Accessories:


Adhesives:



Tools:


If you would like more information on the products used, the new holiday catalog, or our current ink pad sale, please do not hesitate to contact me.  You can go to my website and click on "contact me" at the bottom of the page.  

As always I welcome any comments you may have regarding this post.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!